11.06.2010

New Everything

I got married almost 9 months ago, got new children - because Scott has two children (Shaylee and Kaiman), a son-in-law and now a new grand-baby. It's a new life, a new country, new language, new life-style, new job, new house...

So many new things are kind of scary. Sometimes I feel I won't handle everything and that's TMI (too much information) for me to absorb. Sometimes I just want to go back to my previous and single life, where I didn't have so many changes. But that's sometimes...

Life's been miraculosly good. Everyday I can enjoy it at its fullest. Crazy life, some might think. But I love it.

It's a new version of me: a wife, a step-mom, a step-grandma. Hey, wait a minute! I refuse to be GRANDMA. PLEASE! I'm just 28-years-old!!! I'll be "Vovó" (because it sounds endearing to me), "Nonna", "Nana" but NOT Grandma. But I'm also loving being that. Payton just got here and I'm already in love with her. ( But that's the always-me. I ALWAYS loved babies. Children in general always fascinated me. Because of their innocence and curiosity, purity and discovery).

New things can be scary and crazy, but I'm learning with every moment. Isn't why we're all here?

No comments: